- Vacancy based Admissions may be offered in all classes, excepting class X.
- To be considered for admission the child should have completed 04 years for Nursery; 05 years for KG; 06 years for Class I; 07 years for Class II and so on as on 1st April.
- Registration for new admissions starts in February.
- The parents must take Registration Form from the school, fill it up neatly, paste child’s photograph, attach copies of birth certificate, aadhar card, social category of the parent (not required if the parent belongs to General category), BPL certificate if the family is in this group. Also final result card and School Leaving Certificate (SLC) from the last school attended.
- Nursery admissions are done after an interaction with the child and the parents.
- Children seeking admission in KG have to go through a small written test based upon what they learnt in Nursery.
- Admission to other classes also depends upon vacancies available and child’s performance in the written test in English, Hindi, Math and Science.
- The parent is required to deposit the fee within 07 days of the offer of admission otherwise the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list.