1. The Nirmal Chintamani Public School is started with the vision of social cause so the admissions are opened for all the boys and girls between the age of 4years to 14 years, irrespective of parent’s nationality, religion or social status.
2. Vacancy based admissions may be offered in all classes, excepting class 10th.
3. To be considered for admission the child should have completed 04 years for Nursery, 05 years for K.G. 06 years for 1st, 07 years for class 2nd and so on till 31st March of every year.
4. Registration for new admissions starts in the month of February and the registration for any particular year is not transferable to the next or any other year.
5. Nursery admissions are done after an interaction with the child in the presence of the parents.
6. Children seeking admission in KG have to go through a small written test in English, Hindi and Math based upon what they learnt in Nursery.
7. Admission to other classes also depends upon vacancies available and the child's performance in the written test in English, Hindi, Math & Science, studied in the previous class.
8. The parent is required to deposit the fee within 07 days of the offer of admission otherwise the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the merit/ waiting list.
9. All new admissions will be on probation for one year and during this period the child's conduct and academic performance will be monitored and then a decision will be made whether the child should continue in this school or not.
10. Once the offer for the admission is accepted by the parent, it would mean that the parent and the child completely accept to follow all rules and regulations, existing or as amended from time to time of the school.
11. The parents must take the Registration form from school and must fill it up in neat handwriting.